Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Maybe not once a week

I thought I would wait until Halloween but I said I would try to do this at least once a week, that might be a stretch though. Anyway....nothing really exciting to report lately...except Kade's choice words for few new things he has discovered. I bought a step stool so I can reach the shelves in my closet that are 10 feet high...why would any builder make shelves that high..its so frustrating trying to put stuff up there then need it again the next day of course being the 5'3" that I am...Well Kade got onto the stool and noticed my jewelry box and jewels...he was in his glory. Donning everything that he saw that sparkled or not! He was yelling for me to show me all the "jerley" he found. So now we ask him to say jerley all the time..its really precious.


Austin will soon get his cast of but not soon enough if you ask him. He is anxious to play basketball again but we are not sure if that is gonna happen. We are going to sign him up for guitar lesson I think soon so he has some extra curricular activity to entertain him.

Colton loves preschool...this week they have their halloween party he is gonna be a pirate..but has changed his mind several times already...too bad so sad the costume is bought..they are both going to be pirates..they are fighting over who is going to wear the earring though. I might have to break down and buy 2!
Kade crys when we won't paint his nails...a bit worried there!

Well we just got our itinerary for our 3rd cruise of the year....Mexican Riveria on December 1st for a week. We are excited about it and hope that the weather is better there than it will be here...With over 8 inches of snow we are going to be in for a long winter I believe.

Well enough for now...I think I might hire Julie to do this for me...just kidding

No comments: