Friday, April 09, 2010

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Colton

You are now 7, that is such a big number for a little guy!  Where has the time gone, literally I can't remember but its now in the past and you are so grown up, so handsome and so determined.  There is not a day that goes by without you making me laugh and scream all in a matter of 5 minutes.  I love that you know what you want, how you want it and try to change your mind might call on an act of God.  Not sure where you get it from but, I don't worry about you in that you are confident and comfortable with yourself, a quality most lack.  Colton, you are in the first grade, making strides in learning and growing more agile in sports and in all that you do.  I know that you wanted to add candles to that cake, but really did we need that many?  Who is  83 anyway?  Another display of your way or no way!  We had Grandma Sally and Grandpa Phil over for Red Velvet Bundt cake that I made and it didn't even fall apart!  I am getting the baking thing down now.
Happy Birthday my sweet boy!  We love you so much!

1 comment:

secondchances said...

and boy do I love you too Colton...you are such a special young man... kisses to you my sweet grandson.

Love, Grandma Barbara