Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Homecoming Week!

  It was a fun filled week for sure but, to end the festivities was a formal dance.  Austin asked one of Steve's high school friends daughter, Maddie to go with him.  He put pennies all over her room and made a poster that said, "It only makes cents that you go to Homecoming with me" and spelled out his name in pennies.  It was such a neat way to ask her.  I never was asked that way, it was in the middle of accounting class, when we shouldn't be talking that I was asked to go to a dance.
 

If I might say so myself, they are a very good looking couple!  I can't believe my little boy is turning into man right before my eyes! 



I am NOT his date...but always will be his favorite, I hope!

I don't know why, but this picture is precious to me!  Its pure and innocent and their smiles are so genuine!


Of course, they had to do an all weekend long date...Saturday they went to the zoo for a scavenger hunt.
Overall..it was a great week, lots of activities and fun times. 


The football game was so much fun...the little ones got to form a tunnel for the football team and they thought they were the stars of the night! 
Colton thinks he is a football player, he wears this outfit almost daily....I have to wash it at night.  Take notice of the black under the eyes...that too is a daily application. 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Boswella said...

What great pictures... and yes that picture of them at the front door is really sweet! He is growing up to be a handsome young man...and he is a good boy/man :)
Oh that Colton! he is soooooooooooooo into being everything his big brother was. I love that! So darn cute.
Love, Mom xoxo

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I wish we could have made it to the game, it sounds like it was a blast! Can't believe Austin is so grown up. he's such a good boy. :)

Aunt Sandy said...

Just wonderful memories to have, very sweet, and Austin very handsome indeed. Colton is the man all boy that's for sure.