Sunday, October 31, 2010

Preference.....I prefer my son not to keep growing up!

But I know that is NOT an option. I realize that our job is to teach them and prepare them for their next adventures, but why does it go by so fast? He was just 4 telling me that he doesn't like my attitude....Now, I don't like his! Hmmmmmmmm
He is gorgeous, there is no question in my mind about that! I am glad he doesn't know it as much as I do cuz, the amount of girls now is plenty!
This Preference dance was girl ask boy and I think there was a couple girls that wanted to ask Austin, but as I say, the early bird gets the worm! Becca was the lucky girl! They went shopping and to Coldstone Ice Cream then out to Mexican food and then to the Mobsters Ball!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I was looking at Austin on Sunday andI coudln't believe how grown up and handesome he is. He's such a great kid, and you are a great mom!! Love you.

Unknown said...

So hand some but you are right it all so so fast. I took Ky into his first halloween party last friday with all of this classmates...I couldn't believe he was going to parties with his sweet little friends and then I left him there for a few hours and I couldn't believe we are at this point already...oh how I wish we could keep them all young!!Love you girl!

Boswella said...

Oh I know that feeling all too well! He is a handsome young man and thank goodness he doesn't know it. That is very special; I would prefer he still thought of me as his special girl too.

Love, Mom