Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!


Well everyone has asked me to send them a pic of me pregnant, so here it is. I am pretty much all belly with a bit of arm flab and back sag. I feel great and everyone tells me how good I look but as you know (those who have experience pregnancy) you always feel so big. I have gained over 40 lbs. so far and still have 2 months to go. I go see a new Dr. in a week and a half and I will know more of what is going on as far as delivering, then a week later we go see the cardiologist again and tour the hospital so we know what to expect when Avery arrives. We will keep you posted on what we learn in the next few weeks.

Christmas was awesome this year, my husband spoiled me and got everything I asked for....the boys got a slimmer Christmas and it was just as delightful as they weren't overwhelmed with loads of stuff, I think that is the way to go. I am going to keep that up for the years to come. We really enjoyed the white christmas that we were blessed with as well, haven't seen one of them in years. Austin is getting so big I can't believe it..truly he is growing like a weed thank goodness the style is to wear your pants half way down your but so his pants look longer than they are or else I would be buying new shoes and pants monthly. He is now 5'7 1/2" and size 13 shoes were the last pair I had to exchange for size 12 from Christmas. He is very into his body these days...some older high school girls were working with him on the Polar Express this year and one of them must have grabbed his arms and told the other one feel his muscles! That made his day as now he is constantly posing around the house with no shirt on lately saying in a mature, deep voice...."hey mom, how you doin?" Teenagehood is a strange time of kids lives.....I know its survivable as I made it through but wow its so weird.

We are in St. George for the New Year, its so warm, yesterday at 5:30pm it was 59 and I was so happy....I love to see the snow in December then I am ok if it leaves us. I am going to go for a walk and enjoy it while I can this week.

We hope you all have a wonderful new year!

2 comments:

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

it looks like you have a name picked out. does that mean its a boy or girl? or do you still not know? you do look great.

Anonymous said...

Wow you look wonderful. Just so beautiful; pregnancy becomes you.

I can't wait to see you in two weeks. :) A Mother's love is always satisfied when she looks into the eyes of her children..small or big; there is a calmness that comes over a mother when she is near her children.

Love, Mom