Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kaden's Kindergarten Graduation

This is a little late and so will some of my upcoming other posts but, I am doing it. 
I like the concept a ton but I get so distracted with lifes things and the to do list!



Kaden looks so handsome he sure has grown up a lot! 

He was peeking out the door and he was the first in line!  He is unlike his mother in that regard, I hate being in the spotlight and he loves it.

Precious is all I can say to describe this, well sad too!  My baby is going to be in school all day long now. 








It was a long day of fun and he just couldn't bear to take that off.  To this day, he still puts it on and wears it in the house.  I am going to have to hid it so I can save it in his treasure box! 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Boswella said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet is this little boy :) precious precious precious and to fall asleep in his gown :) I think he could be president of something :) he glows in the limelight.
Love, Mom xoxoxo